Thursday, January 27, 2011

Saturday Finds

Last Saturday, I had the chance to go one of my favorite antique/junk stores. The Pilot followed Little Brother around making sure he didn't break anything and I was able to find a few fun things!



Two little plates to hang on a narrow spot on my kitchen wall,


An old book and a pewter bowl,



Two gold frames. I'm not sure what I'll put in them, but I would like to find some art.
 I have been inspired by A Country Farmhouse, I love her old fashioned style, the simplicity and quality of her house.
I've been spending far too much time reading the archives at this site.

I placed an order for chicks this morning! We will build a moveable coop for them, I'm so excited!




4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm jealous of the frames! I have been searching for some just like that! I want to make a chalk board for my bathroom that I can write my memory verse on, and one for T's bathroom for he same purpose. Looks like you got some great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Melissa, I found them at the Root Cellar in Ruckersville, have you been there? I think you would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love the frames too, Just found a great Junk/Antique store here, need to blog about it but the pictures are on my phone and I can't get them to the computer. Guess I'll be calling on my techno friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa. Welcome to blogging. I am glad you are interested in my newbie blog party. However, please go back and read my guidelines and link up again. Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete