Sunday, January 23, 2011

My mid-winter crisis, and a solution.

About this time every year I start to think of spring, and wonder if it is just a myth.

 I just have a hard time remembering what it was like. 

Was the grass really green, could I wear short sleeves and open windows?

And flowers, are they down there somewhere in the frozen soil?

So yesterday I decided it was time for my annual flower splurge - I pretty much only let myself buy flowers once every year. I think the price is well worth it, I make them last as long as possible and try to just breathe them in...

Yesterday, Big Sister and I went to Whole Foods for flowers and a few other fun things.

She wanted some for her very own, she loves arranging flowers! We had so much fun...




Her bouquet.



My Bouquet.



Bedside table bouquet.




The pilot was playing around with his macro lens - love the intensity of color!


3 comments:

  1. WOW, good idea, I should go get some flowers to add some pretty around here. Cute pictures of you know who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will go to whole foods tomorrow.In the meantime thanks for brighting my day : ) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I am so ready for Spring here.

    ReplyDelete