Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Blooms





My paperwhites just bloomed…





…And I received two bouquets of flowers, one being hydrangeas.













So I'm flower rich right now…


A reminder that spring and summer are happening somewhere out there in our big world. 


I'm thankful for the creation of flowers, thankful to have a God who wants me to see and appreciate beauty, I think for me, beauty heals something inside, makes me turn to God in gratitude…puts things in perspective maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with your comments about beauty in nature and the healing it brings. One reason I love plants and working outdoors with flowers is that everything is so alive and the beauty speaks to my soul. It brings hope and calm to me. Just another demonstration of God's love for me!

    ReplyDelete