Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Note Book

That's the name of my sister-in-law's new blog. You may remember her previous blog, All Things Vintage.

Blogging is such a great way to stay in touch when there are a lot of miles between.
I'm looking forward to all the cute pictures of my little nephew!

So, if any of you would like to follow her new blog, The Note Book, you can email her an invitation request at sarahunt88@gmail.com



My blog has been pretty boring lately, I apologize. There's been a long dry spell of no new projects around here. But I am working on a few things. 

Big Sister's room is coming together nicely, I hope to have an update in a week or so.

And I'm experimenting with homemade chalk paint, I like it so far, I'll let you know how it turns out.


Remember our kitten? Well, he has decided to stay with us. He's very happy and loves Mosby our dog.

But he is a shy one, only letting me pet him while I feed him, and it's too bad that he won't let the children near him.

Big Sister named him Pumpernickel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment