Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bringing Spring



It's starting to become green in California. At least it looked that way in a recent photo that my Mother-in-law shared on Facebook.

I feel like now that it is February, we are on the home stretch. I know it will be a long time till short sleeve weather, but it all seems a little closer!

So, I'm making my plans for Spring! I would like to add a flower bed to the front lawn. Something along the porch so that you can't see under. Right now it looks unfinished.

I am looking at hydrangeas and I have peonies that need to be moved. And maybe hostas.

We are ready for baby chicks! They should come in a few weeks and I will share our experience with you all! Can hardly wait for fresh eggs.

I was reading a post on Pioneer Woman this morning about smoothies, think I'll go make one.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment