Monday, April 2, 2012

Old Barns

Yesterday morning we had a few extra minutes so The Pilot took me on an old barn tour.

These barns are part of an old, old farm that is owned by our university.

The house that we drove by on our way to the barns was stunning, a huge plantation style home. I wanted to take pictures but didn't have a chance.

Now, I'm begging my husband to let me be his "plumber's helper" next time he needs to do a service call there.

I have this strong attraction to old homes and their history. I'm always hoping I'll get a chance to peek inside one of them.


But these barns were beautiful in their own way.

I love the trim details, the rusted metal, the weathered wood, the cats that live there...









































1 comment:

  1. I too have an attraction to old homes. If the walls could talk you know the story would be amazing! I love the barn too! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete