Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010





The Pilot took us on a little sunset flight around the city. It felt like a good way to wrap up the end of the year.

  I read a lot of great blog posts from you all - reflections on the year and all, but I don't feel like I have my thoughts together very well.

I know I have much to be thankful for. A better realization of God's grace and his patience with me.

It's been a hard year in many ways, and yet I am closer to understanding what it means to be "more than conquerer through Christ". I used to pray for strength just to survive a rough time, now I'm learning that he wants me to have so much more. 

I'm thankful for my family. You all mean so much to me - I'm so blessed!

I had a lot of fun shopping with my sister and sister-in-laws the other day, we should do it more often!

I have some plans for the new year, more like ways to keep busy till spring. I want to deep clean the whole house, room by room. I also want to spend time working on the decor of my rooms. It would feel good to have my house feel finished. I think we got so burned out renovating our house that we have just never completed some details. 

I'll post pictures to show what I've accomplished, it should be fun!



Wishing you all much happiness in the new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment