Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today's Song (for me)






I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at his right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

I take him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me: this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior Loves, my Savior Lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God; He was, my God; He is
My God; is always gonna be

~ My Saviour my God ~    by Aaron Shust

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite songs too....the daffodils are so pretty! Ours are almost ready to open but we had snow last week and might see some more this week :( I'm so over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song...thanks for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete