Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One of my favorite blogs!!

I would like to invite you all to check out my sweet niece's blog, Life Is A Canvas.

She has an amazing way with words. Reading her fun, happy posts makes me want to be 16 again!

Here is a little bit of her "about me" description,


"I live in a pretty house that faces exactly north in the middle of the woods. Not in a place so woodsy as to be very adventuresome, but adventures seem to come to be nonetheless. I've learned that if you love life, it will generally love you back. So I try to love it. I love how big the sky is over me. I love the feeling of a sudden inspiration. I love English witticisms, nice people, breakfast, happy endings, and I especially love art." 



She also works on some pretty neat projects, I love the chandelier transformation!


So go and say hi if you like, I know you will enjoy it!














No comments:

Post a Comment