Monday, May 9, 2011

Flowers



My little girl loves to pick flowers for me. She is constantly bringing something, "For you Momma".

And she doesn't really know or care which are weeds and which are "real" flowers.




Through her, I'm learning to notice and appreciate the beauty of  these common plants.




Yesterday, with the help of her Daddy, she brought me breakfast in bed.

And then, a dozen red roses, because they looked like "bride" flowers.

She brought this momma a lot of happiness!


2 comments:

  1. don't you just love little girls? Tara is the same way, she loves to bring pretties to momma. I love it, even if it is just grass that is about to drop seeds! Enjoyed the visit Saturday! Tara keeps asking if she can go see Hallie again, she had a lot of fun with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the prettiest flowers are the ones that grow wild as "weeds"!

    ReplyDelete